Monday, April 12, 2010

of head and shoulders

sorry for the crappy topic!!! and for those who are new....sorry for the crappy post in advance. I have been looking for a good topic for a long time now (hey wait!! wasn't i doing the same before my last post, and the one before that, and the...oh!! never mind..). So i took up a challenge, i decided to close my eyes and write on whatever i saw first(after opening my eyes, of course, no points if you raised an objection there.) cz its been a long while since i have taken my eyes off my screen now. So i did the exercise and the first thing i laid my eyes on was...well....take a guess, i'm not going to spoil it for you.

Now why would any guy in his sane mind think of writing over a shampoo? Well its actually like this, its my favourite brand of shampoo, rest either i find too girly, too gay, too lesbo(wait!! there is no criteria for lesbo things and lesbo behaviour, y dis atrocity on two guys in love??), bad smelling, bad advertising, oh-not-so-good wrapping, too costly, too cheap, too marxist.... for my taste) And yes!! cz i rule!!!

Also, i am gonna use that shampoo until i figure out what its name could actually mean. I mean, head and shoulders.. the first thought that comes to my mind is that of a medieval axe-bearing giant horse-rider that takes masochistic pleasure in cutting people's heads off...from their shoulders. I have asked my friends about it( wont tell their names here, not for secrecy, they are not just that important) and they told me it was because it targets dandruff which shows on your head and shoulders....and i believed them....for about 5 seconds before i yelled FAGGOTS!!! in their face. Dandruff doesn't just show on ur head and shoulders, it is something you see in the ads of a shampoo(guess which) and people are idiots for believing that. I infact have better names for  such a product, like upper torso or something like that.

The only explanation i can think of is that it is bought due to advertisements that mess with people's heads and put more of a burden on their shoulders. And i think it makes bitches out of guys too. Don't believe me?? Here are few of the responses recorded when a survey was conducted by ALL SHAMPOO SOCIETY OF INDIA on men using this shampoo:-

  • I just hate this shampoo.
  • It gets into my eyes when i am showering.
  • It gives white foam, i like strawberry coloured foam more. 
  • It doesn't have honeydew smell.
  • They don't give lufa with it.
  • It makes my hair oily for 15 minutes more than that other shampoo.
  • It's so mean.
  • :(
Goodbye and goodluck to all the fellas who are using it....




P.S. : 96% of the surveyed guys burst into tears when asked about their last girlfriends.

5 comments:

  1. classic AD.. zbrdst imagination abt axe chopping off the head.. n thnx for solvn the mystery behind the name.. i have been wondering the same all these years.. btw its my brand.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. vaah vaah kya likh diya hai!!! apne hmara marg prashast kr diya...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Post!! Hilarious to the core! This is the kind of humor I remember you for...! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey its ws a superb out of the box imagination inciting laughters by several and evn fury frm the ardent users h nd s.. so be prepred 4 both.. overall fantastic imagination and beautfully penned down.... keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. काफी अच्छी imagination और उस imagination के साथ उचित लिखाई भी की गयी है।
    now think of why to use shampoos why not use alternatives like in prev.post to save your ass you have to jump over the burning area, have to do, not forced by stupid ads, but by situations.

    although things become easier to choose when get some KB from either ads or guys like ur's imagination.

    ReplyDelete